Señor BBQ Charcoal Grill
Senor BBQ has relocated to "Lyrebird Lounge", a cosy music bar in 61 Glen Eira Rd, Ripponlea (a few metres from the train Station).
Expect our usual traditional Argentinean BBQ, delicious vegetarian soups and other delicacies.
Food from 6 to 9pm, bar 5pm to 1am, Thursday to Sunday.
Bookings 0419 105 127 or email@example.com
Chimichurry & Cumbia!
Gourmet BBQ Catering Melbourne
Gourmet Argentinean barbecue mobile catering.
As featured on
The Saturday Age:
"They tend a mammoth's worth of meat strewn across a gargantuan iron grill...
...While gatherer types might find Señor BBQ heavy going, hungry hunters will be in protein paradise."
(read the full article)
From $25 per person we can offer the following "all you can eat" Menu:
- Beef ribs (asado)
- Chicken wings
- Chorizo (Argentinean sausage)
- Mix salad (lettuce and tomatoes)
- Crusty bread
- Chimichurry sauce, click here to watch the recipe
Then you can add @ $4 per item per person:
- "Vigilante", Quince paste and Cheese.
- Russian salad (potatoes, carrot, peas and mayonnaise)
- "Melon con Jamon", brochettes of rock melon wrapped in prosciutto.
- Empanadas (meat or vegetarian pastries)
And for vegetarians we can offer:
- Beautiful Grill Polenta
- Quesadillas and other options
We can provide crockery for $4 pp. Check our Party Hire offers
We calculate around half a kilo of meats per person.
(from North Carlton Quality Meats)
There is a set up fee of $100 and a fee of $50 per hour of travel each way.
These prices exclude GST
Fun things to do in Melbourne:http://www.weekendnotes.com/melbourne/